We are currently looking for a DevOps Engineer to help assist us with development of our patient-focused mobile applications, website and portals.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work on our DevOps team to support the development team and maintain the Docker container based operations infrastructure.
- Maintain server configurations, server uptime, server administration on AWS and Aptible, to comply with HIPAA regulations.
- Software build planning, build automation, build deployments
- Automated build server (Jenkins) configuration and maintenance
- Source code repository (Git) configuration and maintenance
- Continuous improvements to build and deployment process
- Maintain documentation for the infrastructure architecture
- Maintain Logging servers to handle log data from our Portal, Middleware, Database and Android app.
- Handle monitoring of all servers to maintain constant uptime and quickly detect downtime.
- Perform deployments of software releases on servers
- 3+ years of professional experience as a hands-on DevOps engineer
- Bachelor’s degree (MIS or Computer Science emphasis) or equivalent experience
- Solid GitHub experience, including experience with GitFlow, branching, merging, rebasing, etc.
- Web Server configuration experience (AWS, Nginx, Apache etc.)
- HIPAA compliance experience highly preferred
- Experience with Docker and creating containers for different types of environments
- MySQL administration preferred
The right candidate will be comfortable working with a small team and have a good balance of “doing things right” (quality, experience) and thinking outside the box / flexibility. Qualified candidates, please respond and include:
- A cover letter detailing why you are the ideal fit for this job
- An up-to-date resume