We are currently looking for a Full Stack Developer to help assist us with development of our patient-focused mobile applications, website and portals.
THIS POSITION IS FOR IMMEDIATE HIRE.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop web-based user interface applications using React
- Support and develop rest APIs in PHP, Laravel and MySQL that serve web applications as well as mobile apps
- Optimize database queries, database configuration with scaling the business in mind
- Work closely with project managers and designers to create great user experiences
- Evaluate the risks, rewards and trade-offs when making technical decisions
- Identify opportunities to improve the team’s processes and practices
- Take total ownership over the quality of your work and maintain fluency in development practices that minimize bugs, through UI testing and unit testing
- Work well with others in a fast-paced Agile environment
- Maintain a strong sense of urgency and effective prioritization. We are a deadline driven organization.
- 6+ years of professional experience as a hands-on developer
- Track record of successfully delivering web-based solutions as a full stack developer
- Strong programming foundation, programming skills and deep familiarity with computer science topics including data structures and algorithms
- Very strong sense UX best practices and strong appreciation for UI design. Further, enjoys working as part of an internal UI/UX product team to create experiences that delight our customers
- Familiarity and experience with libraries such as axios, socket.io and chart.js
- SASS or other CSS preprocessor programming experience
- Unit/Integration testing with phpunit, and API testing tools such as Postman
- 2+ years’ experience creating web-apps using React and React Native.
- Implements Scrum/Agile methodologies
- Bachelor’s degree (MIS or Computer Science emphasis) or equivalent experience
- Experience with Back-end development (including database creation and management and web-storage)
- GitHub experience
- Web Server experience (AWS, Nginx, Apache etc.)
The right candidate will be comfortable working with a small team and have a good balance of “doing things right” (quality, experience) and thinking outside the box / flexibility. Qualified candidates, please respond and include:
- A cover letter detailing why you are the ideal fit for this job
- An up-to-date resume