About the Position: We are looking for a passionate, self-driven Rehabilitation Technician to join our growing team.As a member of our team, you will be responsible for training our local partners and patients on the correct use of our devices. You will be responsible for going to patients homes and setting up their devices for use and answering any questions they may have. You will be traveling from one patients home to the next, on a daily basis and a rental car or mileage reimbursement will apply.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Train clinicians, medical distributors, and patients on the use of our devices. Helping with technical and non-technical questions, including hands-on patient interaction.
- Monitor clinical trials and take notes on activities
- Consent subjects for enrollment into research trials
- Curate data directly from clinical research
- Oversee clinical site activities
- Prepare correspondence, documentation, or presentation materials on findings
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Previous experience working with physical therapy, training or other relevant experience
- Flexibility to start quickly
- Ability to drive up to 75% of the time
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite
- Self-directed and able to work without supervision
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
- Must have a driver’s license and reliable transportation
- Ability to lift 60 lbs
In addition to the skills and competencies described above, we seek candidates who are open, honest and candid. Compensation is based on experience, accomplishments, and proven success in this role. This is an immediate opportunity and we are looking to move quickly with the hire for this position.
This is a full-time position with potential for regional or national responsibility for a rapidly growing medical device company. We are looking for ambitious, driven and flexible employees to join us.
Qualified candidates, please respond via email to this ad and include:
- A cover letter detailing why you are a great fit for this job, including your current pay requirement.
- An up-to-date resume